The fastest growing AI startup in Houston, a winner of the most promising energy company award at the Rice Alliance 2018, is looking for a super start pipeline engineer/integrity engineer.
– 18+ years of field experience with material review, analysis review, inspection, installation procedure evaluation, pigging and testing.
– 15+ years of experience with pipeline systems, outfalls and structures.
– 15+ years of engineering stress and fatigue analysis – variety of components and systems.
– 10+ years of experience in commercial 3D modeling and FEA suits.
– Engineering degree – mechanical/petroleum/pipeline.
– 10+ years of experience with integrity software/O&G software/pipeline monitoring software.
– 10+ years of flow analysis – oil, gas, water and multi-phase.
Part time/full time/consulting positions are available.
Please include a detailed resume/cover letter.
Extra points for including an explanation about the benefits of Sensoleak’s technology in the cover letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract